10 Lessons from Bollywood That Hint to the Future of Web Hosting
Underneath the courtship of colorful costumes and musical vignettes, Indian cinema can be a great source of truth for our evolving culture and technological needs. Join Raghu Murthi, SVP of Hosting at GoDaddy, as he draws on his experiences working at some of the world’s largest cloud computing companies—and his love of Indian film—to deliver unique global technology insights, a formula to connect the past and illuminate the future of web hosting, and a bold challenge to explore new ways of thinking about how we serve our customers in an era of independent work.
Senior Vice President, Hosting at GoDaddy
Raghu MurthiSenior Vice President, HostingGoDaddy
New services for new opportunities – is cloud portfolio expansion the answer for service providers?
As new kinds of cloud services emerge in response to increasing demand for security, storage, DR, application management and other on-demand functions, many service providers have been tempted to respond by expanding their portfolios. But developing and launching a new service is a risk – even for the largest providers – putting pressure on margins and growth. In addition, economic and legislative factors can have a significant impact on demand, limiting take-up and increasing costs. Against the backdrop of increasing security challenges and international competition, Meera Singh – Research Director with 451 Research – will outline cloud service demand and market trends, opportunities for growth and recommendations for leveraging your ecosystem.
Director of Research Operations at 451 Research
Meera SinghDirector of Research Operations451 Research
Winning the “On demand” SaaS challenge with Zimbra and Zextras
Bring an end to stagnation and fulfill the needs of your most demanding customers while reducing management costs: find out how to stir up your Zimbra SaaS business thanks to the new opportunities brought by Zextras, long time leader in Zimbrabased solutions and official technological partner for the Zimbra product.
Sales Director at Zextras
Alberto PittoniSales DirectorZextras
Evolve email into a Key Selling Point for your service
Invest 10 minutes of your week to gain a valuable insight into how you can use the latest technologies in the innovative new atmail suite and mail server to evolve email from a commodity into a key selling point for your hosting platform by delivering the ultimate in real-time synchronisation, data sovereignty, security and usability. With the total global number of email users expected to rise from 2.5 to 2.9 billion by 2019, over a third of the world's population will soon be on email. Today's society is built upon data on demand. Customers expect real-time access to dynamic data, where they are and whatever they're doing. When it comes to communication and scheduling, seamless synchronisation is key. If you can't add value to their lives, you're invisible.
Director, Product at Atmail
Daniel VineyDirector, ProductAtmail
Webhosts and MSP/reseller Verticals: Different Customers, Similar Challenges
Despite an anticipated merge of the two industries in the last years, the two markets still remain differentiated, however face similar challenges in the SMB customer approach. This presentation will provide insights on market trends, and how integration and automation play a significant role to drive long-term scalable growth.
Business Development Manager at SpamExperts
Ivan MudryyBusiness Development ManagerSpamExperts
Director of Business Developmen at Donuts
Anand VoraDirector of Business DevelopmenDonuts
Head – South Asia at OpenSRS
Sanjeev SharmaHead – South AsiaOpenSRS
Making most out of MSMEs
Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises offer a big opportunity in India for all Hosting and Cloud companies. India’s climate is ideal in respect to policies and environment. With less than 5% of businesses having a web presence, the IT market in India is destined for big gains as remaining 95% of businesses come online. Customized offerings of Web Services will be most profitable as almost every MSME is aspiring to provide services online. Let’s discuss what we all can do to increase business together.
Head Asia Pacific at Resello
Vishesh GuptaHead Asia PacificResello
Hosting Industry Insights in Numbers
CSO / VP WW Sales at Plesk